While other parts of the country are still battling with cold weather, our area enjoys pretty mild temperatures throughout the year. While this is great to save on energy that would otherwise go to heating your home, it also means that you need your AC to be able to handle a lot of work.
One of the best things you can do for a hardworking air conditioner is to make sure it gets the upkeep it needs through regular maintenance. If you haven’t done so yet, book a maintenance appointment now to avoid these issues.
Is skipping maintenance that bad?
We’ll be honest, skipping air conditioning maintenance isn’t going to cause your AC system to break down immediately. However, there are consequences to skipping this service. These include:
- Loss of system efficiency
- Reduced effectiveness
- Increased risk for repair needs
- Minimized system lifespan
- Risk of broken warranty
What are the benefits of regular maintenance?
Maintenance is going to be beneficial in the long run. That means it helps you and your air conditioner. In contrast to the consequences of skipping a tune-up, you can see the benefits of regular maintenance which include:
- Optimal system efficiency: Keeping up with maintenance each year ensures that your AC keeps up to 95% of its original efficiency level through the majority of its lifespan. This helps keep those energy bills under control throughout the summer.
- Improved comfort: An air conditioner that is well taken care of is far more likely to perform more effectively. You’ll enjoy a more comfortable house on a hot day when your AC gets annual maintenance.
- Reduced repairs: No one likes being without their AC in the middle of a heatwave. Avoid the problem with a tune-up. This can prevent up to 85% of the repairs to your system over the course of its lifespan. Not to worry though, if you do need an air conditioning repair in Melbourne, FL, our team works fast.
- Maximized lifespan: An air conditioner is an investment. Make sure you get the most from yours with maintenance. This service will help to ensure that you enjoy the maximum number of years of service possible from this vital comfort system.
The pros outweigh the cons in every way! It’s easy to see that a maintenance appointment for your AC now will always save you time and money in the long run.
Is there any other way to make this deal sweeter?
We are glad you asked because, yes, there is. The Premium Membership Savings Plan is our maintenance plan that helps you save money and increase your peace of mind. When you sign up today you can enjoy added perks such as:
- Waived service call fees
- Priority scheduling
- 30% on repairs
- No overtime fees
Ready to invest in your AC? Reach out to our team today to get the maintenance that you need to get the best performance for your air conditioner.
Schedule your AC maintenance with the team at Next Generation Air & Heat, Inc.