Let’s face it, we don’t have particularly harsh winter conditions here in Palm Bay. This doesn’t mean that your heating services are any less important than those of our neighbors up north. This time of year is normally the time when homeowners start to notice their heating problems. Don’t ignore these problems or think that you can just wait it out until spring. When you’re having trouble with your HVAC system it’s always a good idea to act quickly.
Sometimes homeowners don’t always know the signs that their furnace quality is headed south so we’ve listed the top reasons below. If you need furnace repair services in Palm Bay, FL then contact our team. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we’ve serviced Central Florida since 2007–we’ll always provide the best services for your home.
Common Heating Problems That Are a Bad Sign
Here’s a few signs that you need to call for heating repairs:
- You Can’t Get Warm: Do you seem to turn your thermostat higher and higher as winter marches on? This isn’t a good sign. If you can’t get warm in your home with your thermostat set to a mild setting then it’s more than likely because you’re battling against heater inefficiency. This is hard on your heater and your heating bill. If this is a problem you have then it’s time for repair services.
- Your Heater Runs Nonstop: If your heater seems to run for hours on end whenever you turn it on then it’s time for heating repair services. This is probably a problem with your electrical source or with your thermostat. Either way you need a professional to help you get your system back on track.
- Low Airflow: When your heater turns on you should feel it. If what you’re feeling is more of a weak trickle of air rather than a strong rush then it’s time to contact one of our professionals. Improper air flow means that there’s either a problem with your blower or your venting system. The only way to know for certain is through the eyes of a trained professional.
- Odd Noises: Notice any weird sounds coming from your heater? Common ones are rattling, grating, banging, or incessant clicking. Each sound denotes a different problem with your heating system—anything from a cracked heat exchanger to gaps in your venting. Make sure you contact a professional so that you can avoid any problems.
- Uneven Heating: This is probably one of the most frequent problems that homes have when it comes to heating. When your furnace runs, some homes receive the comfort that they should, but other rooms naturally run a little colder or hotter. This could be caused by a natural imbalance in your home or it could be caused by other problems like duct leaks or blower issues.