It’s spring now so we’re sure you’ve already turned your sights to your air conditioning system, but have you thought about your indoor air quality system too? Your indoor air quality system goes hand in hand with your air conditioning system. If you want a comfortable home this summer, we suggest that you invest in duct cleaning in Palm Bay, FL.
We know that many homeowners aren’t familiar with the process of duct cleaning or the necessity of this service, but that’s why we’re here to clear the service up for you. We want you to have the best air quality and air conditioning services. Help us help you get the best home quality possible.
Do You Have Dusty Ducts?
The thing about your ducts is that you can’t see into them, so how are you supposed to know if you have dust or contaminated ductwork? Well there are some signs and we’ll list a few of them for you:
- You’ve remodeled your home recently
- You’re always dusting off your home’s surfaces because they’re frequently dusty
- You’re coughing, sneezing, or just generally having respiratory problems at home
- You’ve never had your ducts cleaned
- It’s been years since you’ve had your ducts cleaned
If you relate to any of the bullet points above, it’s time for you to schedule an appointment with our professionals. Your ducts are dusty and dirty. You’re going to need to talk to our professionals so they can alleviate your problems.
Why You Need a Professional
So maybe you’re a person who likes to DIY and you’re wondering why you can’t attempt a duct cleaning on your own—it sounds simple enough after all.
The thing about duct cleaning is that it might sound simple, but it really isn’t. It requires precise cleaning and care that only a professional can provide. We have the right tools to really eliminate the filth that’s accumulated in your ductwork. An amateur is never going to be able to bring you this level of precision. Things might seem better for a little while after their service, but typically, the problems come back soon after. If you want care that’s really going to make a difference in your home, then make sure you come to us.
How to Prevent Build-Up in the Future
Getting an appointment for duct cleaning services on the books is an accomplishment that we don’t want to take away from you, however, we do want you to expand upon this and keep your ducts in great shape after we leave. Here are a few simple ways you can do this:
- Install a Filter or Purifier: We offer air filters and air purifiers here at our company. We can help you find one that makes cleaning your air its full-time job so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Change Your AC Filter: Changing the filter in your air conditioning system is less about indoor air quality and more about protecting your air conditioner. However, if you go months or even years without changing your AC filter, it can start to negatively impact your IAQ.
- Get Maintenance: Maintaining your HVAC systems allows our professionals to take a peek at your heating and cooling systems throughout the year. This means that we can pinpoint any trouble before it’s a big issue.
Contact Next Generation Air & Heat, Inc. today for all your IAQ services. We can cover all your needs.