Spring is known for coming a little earlier here in Melbourne. Are you one of the many homeowners who had nursed an air conditioning problem all last summer just for the problem to rear its ugly head again this spring? This happens more often than not. Homeowners think that they can ignore the problem during the off-seasons of fall and winter and just hope that in the meantime their air conditioning problem will have dissipated. This really isn’t the case though.
If you’re ready to get your air conditioning system up and running like new again then it’s time to call in the help of a professional. If you’re looking for air conditioning repair in Cocoa, FL, make sure that you contact our team for superior service.
Concerning Issues to Watch Out For
Sometimes it’s hard to tell when a problem is staring you in the face if you’re not a professional. Watch out for these signs of a failing air conditioner.
- Short Cycling: “Short cycling” is that frustrating process where your air conditioner switches on, runs for a short amount of time leaving your home hot, shuts off prematurely, and then starts over shortly after trying to complete the job. Short cycling can greatly decrease the lifespan of your air conditioning system and raise your cooling bill. It’s an energy draining process. If you’re experiencing this, it’s a great reason to call a professional.
- Leaking: If the outdoor unit of your air conditioning unit is leaking then you should contact a professional as soon as possible. Leaking is always a bad sign no matter what liquid it is. We can help you pinpoint the source of the problem and act quickly.
- Odd Noises: Are you hearing weird sounds when you run your air conditioner? You shouldn’t really hear much of anything when your air conditioner turns on. If you do then it’s a telltale sign that something is going haywire either with your unit or the ductwork system. Both are big reasons to call a professional technician.
Other Common Issues
- High Cooling Bills: Notice that your air conditioning bill is a lot higher than it should be? You can expect the price to rise a little in the dead of summer heat but if you’re already noticing a spike in these mild spring temperatures then you need a professional to fine-tune your AC system.
- Poor Indoor Air Quality: When it comes to your home comfort, the temperature isn’t the only factor. You also need to think about the air quality in your home. If your home is too humid in warm weather then it will be much more difficult for you to get comfortable. Make sure you contact our team so we can bring your AC unit up to par and suggest indoor air quality systems to take your home to the next level.
If you’re having trouble with the air conditioner in your home then it’s a great time to address any repair issues that you’re having. Contact our team at Next Generation Air & Heat, Inc. today to schedule an appointment. We’ll set your air conditioning system back on the right track.