At least pollution is only a concern outdoors, you may be thinking to yourself. If so, then your thinking is wrong. We like to think of our homes as being a place of solace: healthful environments where we can thrive with our families. Unfortunately, this is not necessarily the case. Many homeowners are actually shocked to hear that the indoor air quality in their homes may actually be worse than that outdoors! Fortunately, our Coca, FL IAQ pros are here to help.
For every problem that you may encounter with your indoor air quality, we can help you to find a solution. Before getting to that point, though, you may be wondering what it is that can lead to low indoor air quality to begin with. As is so often the case, there are a number of potential factors to consider. So read on, take stock of your home, and let us know if you are ready to start fighting for the high level of indoor air quality that you deserve.
- Your proximity to high-pollutant areas, including active construction sites, densely wooded areas, major roadways, and agricultural properties could lead to subpar indoor air quality in your home.
- The general cleanliness of your home can obviously have a major impact on the indoor air quality therein. If you have pets, for instance, you’ll need to be more proactive about vacuuming, and you may want to restrict smoking to outdoor areas only.
- The airtightness of your home could also play a role in bringing down your indoor air quality. Now, an airtight home is definitely beneficial in terms of energy efficiency, but you need sufficient ventilation to maintain great indoor air quality.
- Improperly sealed air ducts are a major contributor to subpar indoor air quality, as they can pull pollutants into the system and distribute them throughout the house, bypassing filters in the process.
- Constantly running your air conditioner can really dry out the air in your home, actually leading to an insufficient balance of humidity therein.
We Have the Solutions That You Need
Like we said above, we can find a solution to just about any indoor air quality problem that you may encounter. We install and service a number of great systems that can have you breathing cleaner air in your home in no time.
Air cleaners and air purifiers can remove airborne pollutants like dust and pollen from the air. We also offer UV germicidal lights, which can deal with biological pollutants such as mold spores and bacteria. Looking to protect your air from the distribution of pollutants via your air ducts? We repair and clean them. Even our insulation services can help to prevent the proliferation of pollutants in your home.
Whatever needs to be done to clean up the air in your home, ours are the professionals that you can trust to do the job right. Let us know what concerns you have. We’ll find the appropriate response.
Schedule your IAQ services with Next Generation Air & Heat, Inc.